Cleanse Me! Coconut Charcoal Cleanser 5 oz (150ml)
- Coconut charcoal is a step above regular activated charcoal and is considered to be more pure, effective and safe for the whole body.
- Great for men too to wash face after shaving!
- It pulls out toxins and impurities from the skin with ease and helps the skin to have a soft, clean and purified look and appearance.
- 2% Salicylic Acid which works by helping the skin to shed dead cells from the top layer and by decreasing redness and swelling (inflammation). This decreases the number of pimples that form and speeds healing.
- We also added in anti aging and skin soothing ingredients like organic aloe, lavender and reishi to complete your cleansing experience
- Expect clean, protected and smooth skin!
Apply to hands, sponge, or cloth, moisten with water and to create a lather and wash. Use 1-2x daily. Rinse off and follow with toner and moisturizer. Can be used all over body. If dryness or peeling occurs reduce application to every other day.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic Aloe), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Surfactant), Aqua (Deionized Water), Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Charcoal Powder (Coconut Charcoal), Salicylic Acid, Propolis Extract (Propolis), Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract (Organic Astragalus), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Cucumber), Ganoderma Lucidum Extract (Organic Reishi), Lavandula Angustifolia Extract (Lavender), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey Leaf), Lavandula Officinalis Flower Oil (Lavender Essential Oil), 0.5% Retinol, 2% Salicylic Acid, Niacinamide, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylang Essential Oil), Glycerin (Kosher, Vegetable), Safe Preservatives
‼️It is always recommended to do a patch test on a small portion of your skin for compatibility prior to using any new product. For external use only. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: None of these health benefits should be used in place of personal judgement or medical treatment when needed, nor are they intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.